We opened our doors for business in the middle of last November with hopes of helping local businesses and professionals more effectively reach customers and prospects through their websites. We weren’t sure what to expect, but the results exceeded our best dreams.
We want to take time to thank our clients for giving us the opportunity to serve them and recognize them individually.
- Tracy Hunter and Jody O’Neal – Hunter’s Honey Farm (New Website in Development)
- Mindy Taylor – Mooresville Chamber of Commerce (New Website Development starting in December)
- Jay Allen – Techno Advantage (New Website in Development)
- John Lents – Sugar Bush Farms POA (New Website in Development)
- Tom McGee – Tom McGee LCSW (New Website)
- Tony Reffeit – Town of Brownsburg – Commercial Site (Enhance and Secure Website)
- Jason Love, Shari Ping, Steve Maple – Town of Pittsboro (New Website)
- Dave Nash and Robin McDaniel – Barbara B. Jordan YMCA (New Website)
- Lori Holbrook – A Natural Way to Recovery (Enhance Website)
- Jody Dowdle – Midwest Tax Group (Enhance and Secure Website)
- Michael Stafford – John Michael Stafford (New Website)
- Jen Edds – Brassy Broadcast Company (New Website)
- Lacey Ring-Verbik – Imagine Virtual Assistant Service (Enhance Website)
- Derek Baird – Natural Opals (New Website)
- Melanie Conley – Melanie Conley Music Studio (New Website)
- Bob Hoffman – Hoffman Business Consulting (Logo Design)
- Brian Jessen – Brownsburg Town Councilman (Logo Design)
- Eric Nickless – Patriot Arms Gun Shop (New Website)
- Andrea Nickless – Andrea Stewart Designs (New Website)
- Kent Allison and Scott Tyler – Growl Wear (New Website)
Thanks again to all of these wonderful people for making our first year a success.